The files in this pack are supplementary to a YouTube tutorial on how to paint magic ball effects. Includes free brushes for Corel Painter, Photoshop, PaintStorm Studio and Krita, and 2 image files.
Tutorial - Painting Magic Energy Balls v 1.0
For Corel Painter...
- From the 'Brushes' drop down, select 'Import' > 'Brush'
- Navigate to the brush file that is within the folder that corresponds to your version of Painter, and click 'Open'
- Alternatively, you can also grab the whole brushpack that contains this brush from here: https://roxanelapa.gumroad.com/l/corelpainterbrushes-painting or https://cubebrush.co/roxanelapa/products/kbai4a/roxy-s-essential-painting-brushes-for-corelpainter?ref=roxanelapa
These directions are for an old version of Photoshop. I don't have CC, so not sure if it is the same.
- Click the brush tool
- On the top, click the dropdown arrow that says "Click to Open the Brusg Preset Picker" when you hover over it.
- Click the gear icon in the corner of the panel that popped up
- Click Load Brushes
- Navigate to the brush file that is within the photoshop folder, and click Load
For Paintstorm Studio...
- At the bottom of the brushes panel, click the gear icon
- Click Import Brushes
- Click Add
- Navigate to the brush file that is within the PaintStorm Studio folder, and click open
Not going to lie. I have no idea how to import brushes in Krita. I barely figured out how to export them, and not even sure if I did it right. I will update this section when I have time to educate myself on how Krita's brush system works.
Copyright / Redistribution
The files in this pack are supplementary to a YouTube tutorial. Please do not sell/redistribute these files in part or whole, nor as part of a bundle. They should only be obtainable from these websites: Gumroad.com and Cubebrush.co.
If you obtained them from elsewhere, please report as piracy.
Corel Painter 2023 Coupon
Get $100 off on full license of Painter 2023 when you use my affiliate code: https://prf.hn/click/camref:1101ljD8B/destination:https://store.corel.com/1103/?scope=checkout&cart=241333&coupon=PTRROX
Or you can use my coupon code at checkout: PTRROX
Zip files containing 2 image files and a brush in formats suitable for Corel Painter 19 - 23, Photoshop CS6, PaintStorm Studio and Kritaach zip contains a brushpack, a preview, and an installation guide.